Saturday, February 5, 2011

Need Cookies before Valentines day?

You can either buy ones I have listed on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/2littlebostons

OR, you can email me and tell me what kind of cookies you're looking for and we can go from there! I can do Chicken, beef, cheddar, honey, Vegetable, Peanut Butter, Carob, or anything in between! We have BBQ Rib treats, PB&J treats, Animal Cracker treats, or you could custom order a 4" or 6" doggy cake! Peanut Butter, Vanilla or Carob cake with Vanilla, or Peanut Butter icing! yummm.

Email me with any questions at: 2littlebostons@gmail.com
Please remember to include "2 Little Bostons Bakery" in your subject line!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, your cookies look great. We will be ordering some soon. My Boston has her eye on the rib treats. Learned of your from Life with Lulu's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you found us! Be sure to check us out on Facebook, & Etsy! (I'm always giving away free samples on our facebook page!)

    Your Boston has an eye for delicious treats. Those BBQ rib treats smell SOOO good! :)

    Thanks for following us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. Chicken and peanut butter cookies are a big hit at our house. We hope they all came out so good. Have a fantastic rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete