Thursday, January 27, 2011

Welcome!


I'm Jess & I have two adorable Boston Terriers.
I bake a lot of Dog Cookies and treats.
I'm here to share my tips & advice when you're in the kitchen, cooking for your little pooch!

I'm currently working on getting a cookbook together, to offer to people who are interested, so I usually won't post my recipes here, but I will always include the ingredients! All treats I make are Human grade, and good for your pets!

Thank you to http://www.cartoonizemypet.com/ for the animation in my header.

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog! Cute pictures and cute treats. I have purchased some of your treats as gifts, and the recipients have all been pleased. Keep up the good work, Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Karen! I'm so glad everyone was pleased with their cookies! I've definitely gotten very creative in the Dog Cookie world and have come up with some FUN, awesome ideas!

    ReplyDelete